Just sent out my monthly sneak peek on Patreon where I’m sharing my book journey – I shared what happens behind the scenes when writing a book proposal, illustrating books, and writing your stories.
This year so far has been really fun to share with my patron(s), because A LOT has been happening!
- I hired a book coach to help me write a book proposal (that took me three months, and I’m now editing – Next step: The Query Letter!)
- I’ve been working on a doodle collection called MIRA – Glimpses of Life & Whispers from the Heart (Vol. I)
- The second edition of The Four Phases of Creativity was launched and the third edition (the paperback) is being worked on
- I illustrated and designed a book for a client
- Preparing myself to be presented as an author/illustrator online has given me a lot of clarity too on what I need to do about it
All this with details (and more probably) has been shared on my Patreon, and next up in June will be going over proof copies of multiple books that are now in print – Yay!
What if you joined the journey with me, and helped Mira’s message to spread with your support!