MIRA is now available for pre-order in not just mine but also in other online book stores as well!
This whimsical collection of doodles illustrates Mira’s journey of choosing to follow her heart over and over again (No matter what the ego does).
With MIRA‘s help you’ll see how you are never alone with your struggles and choosing Love over fear becomes easier when you can smile and laugh with Mira’s experiences.
In the book you’ll find 120 pages of doodles and stories, and will meet Mira, her heart, and other friends.
- MIRA is an ever-curious, joyful inner child who loves to follow her heart, and what’s there not to follow because…
- MIRA’S HEART represents inner guidance, intuition, inner wisdom, soul or true self-choose whatever word you want to use. She symbolizes the Love that we are.
Other characters in the book include a lizard as the ego, a whale, a horse, stars and many more. All drawn to help us move forward, towards more light & Love.
Four Short Stories Included:
- “RISE LIKE A PHOENIX” – A story of burning out, and starting again
- “WHAT YOU FOCUS ON GROWS: THE STORY OF A WHALE UNDER MY RUG” – A story of Mira’s journey on releasing the burden of her past
- “WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A NIGHTMARE…” – Mira’s learns to deal with her nightmares
- “A CASTLE IN THE CLOUDS” – Mira exposes the ego’s fragile dreams
You can now pre-order the paperback edition of
MIRA – Glimpses of Life & Whispers from the Heart
from various online book stores, hopefully your favorite one is included on the list!
The doodles in this collection were drawn daily in October 2018 and 2019, inspired by the one-word prompts of Jake Parker’s INKTOBER challenge. They are presented in the same order as the prompts were given, with four short stories in between.
Signed copies available at
Check out your favorite online book store or choose one from the lists below
To be released on March 20th, 2023