In April Mira & I explored
Learning Creativity from the Best Teacher – Nature
Here are all the posts in a nutshell so it’s easy to find them whenever you need a sweet little reminder that you are a precious part of nature.
- The month started with the monthly doodle exploring the idea of Connecting the Outer with the Inner.
- The monthly doodle story then illustrated how you can Create Like Nature by observing how nature does it.
- The next day from that I shared a coloring picture with coaching questions that will help you implement the theory of The Four Seasons of Creativity into action and make it part of your life.
- Then yet on the last Monday of the month I shared a sneak peek behind the scenes and shared how TWO of my book projects have leapt forward to the point that both have covers ready, and the other one is now being read by testers. This is the first feedback I received for The Four Phases of Creativity (You can read a draft for its back cover text in my blog here)
“You’ve created an easy-to-read &
captivating guide to aligning with
Nature’s rhythms & cycles to tune into
our creative process!
Mira’s simplicity & innocence is truly captivating.”
– Nina Khoo, Highly Sensitive Coach
Unlock the stories with
In May we’ll take a plunge yet to explore CREATIVITY a bit more for a month.
I’ll ask Mira what creativity is truly about.
Let’s find out what stories she’ll make me draw for us next.